All year round, we offer various events to enable you to discover our winery and ranges of wines.
We welcome visits from the general public on our spring (March) and autumn (November) open days.
We also organise tours accompanied by tastings for groups of up to 25 people. A tour of our winery, with explanations of organic farming and the secrets of winemaking, is followed by wine-tasting (please contact us for more details on organisation and prices).
Our winery is also open during office hours.
Since 2005, Domaine Sunnen-Hoffmann has been a member of the Luxembourg Association of Open and Educational Farms (APFAPL). Through the APFAPL, we offer primary school classes the chance to find out about the work of winemakers. Over the course of a three-hour tour, we explain approaches to viticulture for each season, the structure of a vineyard and of a vine, and the different stages of winemaking: from bunch of grapes, to grape juice or wine.
- Arrive at winery around 9:00 a.m.
- Walk through the vineyards with explanation of the winemakers’ work
- Tour of our winery, with didactic panels explaining the work of winemaking
- Foot tour of the grounds of our winery, with a Q&A game and a first introduction to the different tastes: sweet, bitter, sour and salty
- Each child takes home a free gift of a bottle of organic grape juice